Community Information Support Services is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
If you have any trouble, questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually trying to improve the experience for all visitors.
If you find that the Nican website text size is too small, you can adjust it by using your browser's text zoom function.
- Internet Explorer: Go to the "View" menu, select "Text Size" and then "Larger"
- Firefox: Go to the "View" menu, select "Text Size" and then "Increase"
- Safari: Go to the "View" menu, select "Make Text Bigger"
Nican provides RSS feeds for our latest news and events posts. RSS is a simple way for you to stay informed by using an RSS Feed Reader to automatically retrieve recent information from our site.
RSS is useful and easy to use, for more information please see What is RSS?. http://www.whatisrss.com/
Another way for you to stay informed is by subscribing to Nican's Email Newsletter using the form in the left column.
You can unsubscribe at any time by following the Unsubscribe link provided in each newsletter.
All pages on the Nican website contain simple navigation tools to help you easily get around the website, as well as around each page. These include:
- Skip to content
- Skip to navigation
- Consistent menu navigation
- Search box
- We are aiming to achieve WCAG 2 AAA requirements. Please contact us if you encounter any part of the site that does not comply.
- All pages on the Nican website validate as XHMTL 1.0 Strict